Classroom FM has never been easier
Whenever noise, distance and reverberation are present, even the best hearing instruments need an extra FM boost. Whether it’s in a classroom, living room, sports practice or performance instruction. Oticon’s Amigo FM system bridges the distance between teacher and child and significantly improves the signal-to-noise ratio by sending the signal directly to the child’s ears.
Modern FM solutions
Oticon’s Amigo FM system comprises three components:
The microphone picks up the teacher’s voice, and the transmitter sends it directly to the child’s receiver for amplification in the hearing aids.
With direct access to the speech signal, children can use their energy not just on trying to hear, but on understanding what is actually being said.
The Amigo FM family offers benefits at every level:
- Intuitive and easy to use
- Highly reliable
- LED indicator confirms that the child is receiving the FM signal
- Simple, on-the-spot programming – no need for PCs and extra cables
- Discreet receivers that stay in place
- Clear, authentic sound quality for optimum speech understanding
- Fully compatible with hearing aids, cochlear implants and bone-anchored solutions
- Robust and built to last
Oticon Amigo FM
FM made friendly
An FM transmitter sends the teacher’s voice to the pupil.
It takes a truly dedicated approach to help children with hearing problems achieve their full potential. That’s why we deliver the solutions and services that professionals and caregivers need to provide children with the opportunities they deserve. This is what child-friendly hearing care is all about.